coretan kosong belaka :D JFF -JustForFun- owner : phi eun saeng

my new Korean CYWORLD account

Posted by phi eun jung - -

finally, i have new cyworld account . and its KOREAN cyworld, not USA cyworld anymore .
LOL

but, i still confused manage it -__-
all in hangeul -__-
its make me crazy to manage something, but idk everything about it .
huuuh, looks like blind people .

but, keep trying phii !
hehhehe

anyway,
if u wanna make cyworld account,
there's things that you have to complete .
1. email on Gmail
2. Scan of Identification Card / KTP negara asal (NO SIM, NO Student Card !! just KTP)
3. dont forget to fill the form with the truth identity, because they will check your form based on your KTP
i think thats all .

you can ask me to make cyworld account for u, but i need to know your email + password.

my new account : http://cyworld.com/phiisaengi
my minihoompy : http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=64333671

yeaayy, i can leave any messages on my IDOL cyworld
*DANCE*

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonim says:

    please send me the instruction, pleaseeeee
    email : hutajulumonica@yahoo.com
    i can't find the tutorial (especially w/ pic)for the new cyworld
    i have problem with the 휴대폰번호 thing
    i'm from indonesia, how to fill it in the right way?
    do we use 0812 or +628 or 628 (num e.g : 0812xxxxxxxx)
    which one????
    when i use 0812 the space fit perfectly and i press the button beside the box.
    and it said 인증번호가 전송되었습니다.
    so what next???? some say i have to wait
    but until when????
    if i use +628 or 628 it won't fit
    what should i do??????
    i really want the korean cyworld~~~
    puppy eyes

  2. @monic
    i've send the tutorial to your email
    check it ya :)

  3. Anonim says:

    bisa kirimin tutorialnya ga ke samuel_febian@yahoo.com?
    soalnya turotial yg ada uda beda format webnya..thx

  4. Leoni_501 says:

    tlg buatin Cyworld.a ya unni,,, please ^^... my email : inggridl44@gmail.com / SS501forever8@hotmail.com....

  5. help me.. i wanna have korean cyworld..
    my email ai_chikupvo@yahoo.com
    help me pleaseeeeee..
    wait your email..

  6. can you send the tutorial to me please?
    my email : sunshfly1004@hotmail.com
    i'm waiting ~!
    xoxo.

  7. ana says:

    itu emailnya harus pake gmail?

Leave a Reply

for all my chingoos
now, i let u to drop some comment here

HWAITING !